Are you a professional reference for an applicant? Awesome! Follow the steps below:
- You will be receiving a request for a recommendation letter from your student’s scholarship application system via email. The email will come from “JFY Scholarship” and will give instructions on how to complete your recommendation.
- For the smoothest submission experience, we recommend that you type your recommendation letter into Microsoft Word so you can easily “copy & paste” it into the application system. (500 words or less).
- Please note that a scholarship review panel will be reviewing your recommendation letter and we will be maintaining the anonymity of you and your student.
- Please do not include any identifying information about you or your student in the recommendation letter (i.e name, school name, etc.)
3. Please make sure you click on the green “Submit” button at the bottom before exiting the site.
Your recommendation is an essential component of the scholarship application. All submissions must be received by 1:00 PM on January 29, 2024. No late recommendations will be accepted.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.