Website MOD Pizza
Foster City, CA, US, 94404
At MOD, everyone is free to be themselves and everyone has an equal opportunity to pursue their hopes and dreams. We embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances. Welcome to MOD!
Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individual spirits are celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered to provide that same experience for everyone you interact with – every single customer and Squad member that walks through the door.
As a MOD Pizza Squad member, you directly contribute to the success of the MOD community by presenting the MOD experience to all who visit our stores. At MOD, we focus on taking care of each other and our customers by providing Super-Fast service, a memorable experience, outstanding pizzas and salads, and a cool environment.
- $18.69 / hour average starting wage including tips
- *INCLUDES AVERAGE HOURLY TIPS. ACTUAL TIPS MAY VARY BASED ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS INCLUDING LOCATION, POSITION, AND HOURS.
- Competitive hourly rate plus tips
- Flexible shifts
- Free meal per shift
- 50% off when dining with guests when off shift
- Training and education at work
- Opportunities for career development and promotion
- Access to employee support
- Awesome MOD swag: t-shirts, bandanas, stickers, etc.
- Benefits for eligible Squad
- Show Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude
- Share your knowledge with others to encourage and champion teamwork and operational success
- Get to know your customers and build community relationships
- Set the example of what an excellent, memorable customer experience looks like
- Perform all food safety prep standards and storage procedures as trained
- Deliver safe, crave-able, accurate, and consistent quality food to our customers
- Perform at a high level and be willing to continuously learn and improve
- Use the tools provided to support the MOD Squad and store in looking and feeling great!
- Have a real passion for people
- Reliable transportation
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Food/service industry experience
- Cash-handling skills
- Problem-solving abilities
As a member of our Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. The ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required. The ability to comply with all public health requirements, including wearing a mask, is required.
Want to help us spread MODness™? Apply today!
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. We all may be assigned other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
MOD Pizza is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The full statement is available on the career site.
Key words: restaurant, cook, line cook, dishwasher, cashier, register, customer service, fast food, busser, server, waitress, waiter, pizza, entry level, kitchen, prep
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Food Service, Kitchen, Line Cook, Hospitality, Entry Level