Website Wag's Hotel
Full Job Description
We will be holding Open Interviews at our Redwood City location:
1025 Hansen Way, Redwood City, CA 94063
Tuesdays – Thursdays from 11am – 2pm.
(Please bring a copy of your resume.)
If those days/times don’t work for you then let us know so we can schedule an interview instead.
*$500 Sign-On Bonus once you complete 90 days of employment.*
Wag Hotels is the ultimate boarding and daycare resort for dogs and cats — a one stop shop for boarding, daycare, grooming, training, and all your other pet spoiling needs. Our state-of-the-art-facilities use a science-based approach in all Eco-friendly cleaning and sanitizing protocols, and our professionally trained staff provides a fun and safe environment for all our four-legged guests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Our mission is to provide the highest level of fun, safety, and comfort to our canine and feline guests, as well as world class service and convenience to our pet parents!
We are seeking hard-working, self-motivated, and passionate dog lovers to join our professional team!! As a Client Services Team Member, you will be responsible for providing the highest quality of customer service, maintaining open lines of communication between departments and clients, and maintaining medical and behavioral records of all guests using our online database. In addition, you would be managing guest check ins/check outs, process online reservations, and responding to all client inquires via email, over the phone, or face to face.
This is an entry-level position with opportunity for growth! It requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, organization, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Our Client Services Team members are the face of our Company as they maintain positive, professional relationships with all our clients. We are looking for personable individuals that are passionate about animals and have an aptitude for customer service.
– Must be at least 18 years of age!
-High School Diploma or equivalent
– Must be able to work holidays and weekends (Please do not apply if you are unable to work on holidays).
– Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Gmail, etc), ability to type 30 wpm
– Ability to life 50 lbs
– Comfortable handling dogs and cats of all sizes, breeds, and personality types
– Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Part-time Employee Benefits Include:
– Free daycare for your dog after your first 30 days
– Two weeks of free boarding for your dog or cat (during non-peak periods)
– 30% discount on all retail
– Health Benefits through ‘Lemonaid’
– Retirement Savings Program through CalSavers
– Paid sick leave
Full-time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance through the company’s plan.
- Ability to participate in CalSavers Retirement Savings Program through the Company after 30 days.
- Accrue paid vacation time.
- 40 hours of sick time annually.
- Free daycare for your pet after your first 30 days.
- Two weeks of free boarding for your dog or cat (during non-peak periods).
- 30% discount on all retail.
Wag Hotels provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.62 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
To keep our staff and clients as safe as possible we are providing masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to the employees and maintaining social distancing. We also have each employee do a temperature check and self-evaluation at the start of each shift.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- professional animal care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location