Website Cheesecake Factory
Our hosts know that first impressions are everything. They provide a warm and friendly welcome when our guests arrive or call in with questions. As a host, you’ll greet guests at the door, determine where they’d like to sit and guide them to their table while making casual conversation. When we’re on a wait, you’ll quote an accurate wait time and encourage guests to browse our iconic menu or beautiful bakery case, answering any questions they may have.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to create a friendly and inviting guest experience, in person and over the phone
- Ability to quickly and accurately manage guest seating and wait times before dining
- Team player; you’re always willing to give and ask for help
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist; you’re constantly on the move
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time availability
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Career growth opportunities
Our Safety Commitment:
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Who we are:
Since 1978, we’ve been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we’re most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. With more than 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our fun, people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.