Website European Wax Center
Full Job Description
As a Guest Service Associate at European Wax Center in Burlingame, you’ll use your service and sales expertise to ensure every moment is a chance to make someone’s day. We seek a special person who can work with care and integrity, is committed to delighting our guests and—of course—having fun while being awesome.
We’ll equip you with the tools you need to be the welcome point in every guests’ journey to feeling confident in their own skin. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a team of experts, promote innovative products and services, and experience state-of-the-art technology and proven training to advance your leadership skills.
You belong with a brand that is THE LEADER IN WAXING and strives to create a culture that empowers every associate to be their best self, so every person who walks through our doors leaves feeling positive about themselves and us. Take the next step in your career today!
Perks and benefits:
- $15.62 hourly starting plus performance incentives and sales commissions
- Health benefits for full-time associates (30+ hrs/wk)
- Discounts on all services and retail products
- Flexible scheduling including mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Assurance that health and safety of all associates is top priority
- Supportive environment that cultivates and promotes in-house career advancement
What we need:
- Full or part-time hours, ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to manage productivity and sales to ensure goals are achieved
- A positive, friendly, upbeat, and personable demeanor with strong communication skills
- Prioritization of guest service and satisfaction
- Compliance with all state, county, and federal sanitation and health guidelines
- Enthusiasm, drive, and reliability
European Wax Center is located at 249 Primrose Road in Burlingame, CA.
European Wax Center is a national franchise of independently owned and operated businesses. Franchisee owners are solely responsible for all employment-related matters for their centers.
About European Wax Center
European Wax Center®, a leading beauty lifestyle brand franchise founded in 2004 by the Coba brothers, offers guests a full suite of waxing services, as well as a proprietary line of beauty products in the skincare, body, and brow categories. EWC provides guests with a modern environment for a comfortable and luxurious experience, which is focused on EWC’s vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin®, through exceptional services by professionally trained and certified waxing experts. So confident in the experience, EWC offers first-time guests a free wax on some of its most popular services. EWC prides itself on its unique franchise business model and its network of more than 800 centers across the U.S.
For more information about EWC, visit: http://www.waxcenter.com/careers.
It is the policy of European Wax Center to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.