Full Job Description
Our restaurant is thriving, and we want YOU to be a part of it.
WHO ARE WE?
Situated in San Francisco’s historic Jackson Square, Lindsay and Chef Michael Tusk own and operate Quince & Co Hospitality; a collection of unique restaurant concepts ranging from a Three Starred Michelin flagship to more casual, volume-based concepts, all unified in a commitment to exemplary hospitality, creativity, and a desire to innovate and continually reinvent. Quince & Co is a values-driven company committed to creating rewarding experiences for all team members with growth opportunities for advancement.
Cotogna is a dynamic restaurant aspiring to be the best neighborhood restaurant in the country. Featuring regional Italian fare, Cotogna means ‘quince’ in Italian as a nod to its sister restaurant next door. Cotogna offers a seasonally and sometimes daily changing menu of spit-roasted or grilled meats and game birds, house-made pastas, wood-oven pizzas, local seafood, salads, salumi and cheese, in the warm atmosphere of the restaurant’s refined urban design. A sophisticated yet playful cocktail program features innovative, ingredient-driven cocktails, and its celebrated all-Italian wine list is approachable yet eclectic.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
As a valuable member of our team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Consistent scheduling with 2 consecutive days off in a row
- Competitive compensation
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits
- 401K with up to 4.5% matching employer contribution
- Tax deferred commuter benefits program to save money if you pay for parking or public transportation
- Company-wide dining discount and up to 50% discount on retail wine purchasing
- Supplemental relocation expenses possible and assisted housing search as needed
- Personalized structured career development plan and advancement opportunities
- Trips to Fresh Run, our Farm in Bolinas, and monthly participation in our Fresh Run Farm community sponsored agriculture (CSA) program
- Sponsorship of continuing education classes in food and beverage
- Family meals provided.
WHO ARE YOU?
A career-minded, motivated, organized, charismatic individual seeking a rewarding position in the restaurant industry. Your restaurant experience is varied, and you are passionate for food and beverage, people, and hospitality. You are a quick thinker who possesses the ability to simultaneously be creative and organized. You are inherently hospitable, infinitely curious, and most importantly KIND. You perform well under pressure and have an insatiable desire to learn. You want the opportunity to make your mark and contribute.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Previous restaurant experience preferred but no experience is required if you have an enthusiasm to learn and ambition to grow
- Must be able to comply with all health and safety standards
Continue, develop, or launch your career with us at Cotogna.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.