Website Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
The Economic Research Department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is recruiting for the remote position of Web Design and Experience Intern. The Department conducts innovative research on monetary policy and macroeconomics and communicates its findings in multiple publications posted on KansasCityFed.org. For the fall of 2022, we are offering a paid, part-time web design internship for an undergraduate student. The intern will work with a content specialist to improve the user experience, accessibility, and search engine optimization of research content on the Bank’s public website.
- Testing for errors and identifying opportunities for improvement in the online presentation and navigation of Research content.
- Tagging and refining Research content metadata and SEO.
- Editing research article webpages using the Bank’s content management system.
The position is an excellent fit for students with an interest in user experience and web design. Applicants must be continuing undergraduate students able to work part time remotely for 12 weeks during the fall of 2022. Applicants should also meet the requirements below.
- Student in Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Information Technology, English, or a related field.
- Strong academic record with three years of undergraduate education preferred.
- Strong computer skills with an ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Incumbent must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the Bank grants an accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Please attach a resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript copy.
- Only U.S. citizens will be considered. Foreign students with only Optional Practical Training are not eligible.
- Please apply between July 25 and August 12, 2022, to be considered.
For more information on the Economic Research Department and the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, visit us on the web at www.kansascityfed.org
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Job Exempt (Yes / No)
First (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.