Full Job Description
- Sort boxes by destination quickly and accurately;
- Comply with TAS’ nationally-recognized safety programs;
- Be detail oriented and ensure proper stacking procedures;
- Load / unload packages;
- Lift and move up to 70 pounds.
- If selected to interview, you must bring two forms of current government issued identification (no copies).
- Job offers will be made to those who pass the interview.
- The background check and drug screening must be completed the same day.
- Drug testing is located across the street from our offices in South San Francisco.
- The background process will take place in SFO’s Security Access Office located in the San Francisco International, directions to be provided. To learn more about the background requirements to obtain a badge with Customs Seal, click here.
- A valid photo I.D.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances (FAA, for example)
- To speak and understand English
- To be punctual and commit to your assigned schedule
- 12 days of PTO / year and 10 days of UTO for full-time employees;
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Opportunity to build a career in the aviation industry
All SFO workers are eligible for incentives such as:
- BART Discount Card: Save $9.10 on your round-trip BART commute
- Citizenship Workshops: Save $700 on your citizenship application cost.
- Save on childcare costs. Access a subsidized childcare program for SFO employees, with tuition offered at 75 – 80% of market rate cost.