Website LG-OSS, LLC
Full Job Description
Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Category: Client Services Operations
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
Job Classification: Part-Time Employee/FLSA Non-Exempt
Compensation: Starting from $16.25 per hour.
Pay Period: Bi-Weekly Payroll
Location: Redwood City, CA 94063
Location ID: G370
Schedule: 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM, Morning shift;15 hours per week
Benefits: See Benefits and Total Rewards below
HIRING IMMEDIATELY: If you are a warehouse worker or warehouse associate with prior experience or looking to gain some professional experience, we are immediately hiring. No experience required for candidates with the right skills, capabilities and drive. Tired of working for Amazon or another big box and being just a resource, consider learning and growing with us. Check out the information below. If you apply, we will send you an audio video to introduce you to the company and a lot more.
CHECK IT OUT…
LG-OSS, LLC is a full-service Logistics, Transportation, and Supply Chain company servicing customers globally. We are committed to delivering superior supply chain solutions, dedicated material handling, inventory management, and associated transportation solutions to major corporations and governments.
Our Mission is to exceed customer expectations in the provision of supply-chain and logistics solutions by delivering operational excellence using customized solutions.
Our Core Values
The P.A.L.S framework is a standard for supervisors, managers, staff, and leadership.
PRIDE is when we derive satisfaction from one’s own achievements and the completion of daily tasks at a higher level than the status quo.
ACCOUNTABILITY is how we honor our commitments to our customers, our business, and each other by owning our actions, words and choices.
LOYALTY is the commitment to support each other in personal and professional success on and off the job.
SERVICE is the desire for each person to discover their heart to serve, answer their call to lead, and summons their courage to engage for the better of all.
Your Benefits and Total Rewards
The Company’s Total Rewards and Compensation program clearly demonstrates a commitment to providing support and assistance in all stages of your life. The Company is committed to supporting the health and well-being of its employees.
Health, Medical, Prescription, And Dental Insurance Benefits
The Total Rewards health and wealth package includes,
The Company has developed policies and procedures to ensure wages and salaries are comparable to those of other employees with similar jobs at the Company or in our industry. Our wage and salary policy is designed to attract and retain the best-qualified people available. In addition to competitive salary and wages, the Company offers,
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
Group Term Life Insurance
Intangible rewards can only be delivered by a company and supervisors who care. Intangible rewards at the Company include praise, awards, honors, recognition, inclusion, etc. We take this seriously – here’s how seriously and what else you can expect:
Healthy Leadership Team
Strong Corporate Culture
Caring, Qualified Colleagues and Leaders
Strong Continuous Improvement Culture
Servant Leadership Management Model
Culture that Values Diversity & Inclusion
Career Advancement possibilities
Career Stability in an established organization
We try to be as accommodating to your schedule as possible. When you need scheduling flexibility, we go to bat for you and work with your supervisor to determine how we can accommodate your request.
Working Under Minimal Supervision
Most locations have 1 LG-OSS employee on the warehouse worksite, so our team members have the freedom to work independently on their job. We have amazing software, tools, and resources which you will learn to use to work independently and successfully – something that will also be good for your resume!
Opportunity to Work Extra Hours
Not guaranteed, but if there are open locations in the area there is an opportunity for you to get extra hours and/or paid mileage for driving to other locations to help out – we’re all for it! So, if you want additional hours, let us know!!
30 Hours Per Week = Full Time
We promote that a 30-hour workweek equals full-time status for us, meaning you can take advantage of our full selection of employer-paid and supplemental benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, and more!
More Financial Perks!!
HOT LOCATION BONUS
If you are assigned to a high priority location, you may be eligible to receive $100 for 30, 60, and 90 days worked, for a total of $300. Ask your recruiter or HR specialist about your eligibility.
60-DAY FAST START REVIEW AND PAY RAISE
Every new team member will receive a review after 60 days of work, with the possibility of getting a $0.50 increase to their hourly pay rate.
All new team members receive a company paid cell phone allowance on every paycheck in the amount $13.85.
We will pay any team member for referring friends who join the LG-OSS team. We will pay you $150 after your referral works 60 days and another $150 after your referral works 90 days for a total of $300, just for referring a new team member! And the best part…NO LIMIT to how many referral bonuses you can get.
ANNUAL PERFORMANCE AND PAY REVIEW
Companies often tell you they will give you a review and then it’s never a priority. At LG-OSS, all team members receive an Annual Performance Evaluation with the possibility of a $0.50 increase to their pay rate.
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Supply Attendant will ensure all aspects of the daily activities at their designated garages are cared to meet the needs of the client. As a Supply Attendant, you will embody the P.A.L.S core values through performance, policy and procedure adherence. In this position you will communicate upward through your team for all matters between the client and LG-OSS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Supply Attendants will promote dependability and accountability through proper process adherence, inventory management and communication. Garage 101 functions should be completed daily to meet customer demands while striving for schedule adherence to effectively support facility requirements.
- Ensure garage coverage is met daily at primary location(s) and assist in backup coverage to other locations when available
- Maintain inventory quality and quantity through 98% or above scan compliance in all assigned garages.
- Ensure SLA requirement of 7:30 AM (local time) is met daily.
- CPE scanning and stocking
- Minor material sorted, stocked in lockers or shelves
- RMA’s processed
- New stock received in
- Ensure the daily Garage 101 tasks are completed by their team
- Garage Product Signs – Placed directly above correct product
- Product Staged Correctly – Pallets combined and orderly
- Desk Area – Clean, organized and functional
- Garage Barcode – placed on desk or wall
- Policies – LG-OSS and AT&T policy compliance
- On-Time – Report daily at a designated time / submit daily reports by set deadlines
- Task Sequence – Complete operations task sequence in order
- Other – Garage 101 task amendments when necessary
- Maintain inventory quality & quantity through First In/First Out stock management
- Ensure the Quarterly Inventory score is at or above 99.5% for all assigned locations
- All good stock must be reported through WMS
- All CPE scanned to supervisor sub-location must be reported through WMS
- Be a Safety Advocate who is responsible for maintaining an accident-free work environment in all garages.
- Be first response to client concerns/requests and escalate when necessary.
- Understand the escalation process and communicate with Supervisor all issues related to safety, building access, hardware and stock issues.
- Must know how to repair or report hardware/software issues.
- Maintain a contact list for help desk, storage locations and management info for assigned garage(s).
- Ensure adequate stock of printing supplies, shrink wrap, multi-unit boxes, general garage equipment, etc.
- Participates in daily conference calls with varied members of staff and management.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Participates in leadership skill development
- Other duties as assigned
Communication: Building Collaborative Relationships
Preventing and Solving Problems: Safety Awareness and Technical Expertise
Achieving Results: Thoroughness and Initiative
Self-Management: Personal Accountability, Flexibility
This position does not include any supervisory duties.
0% – 25% Local travel is expected for this position annually (less than 100 miles one way per trip).
0% – 10% Extended travel may be asked of those in this position annually (more than 100 miles one way per trip)
Physical and Mental Demands
This job operates in a warehouse environment. This role routinely will have loud noises, bright lights and be subject to similar interior temperatures sometimes equal to current exterior weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift, bend, twist, sit and stand for extended periods of time as needed to complete daily tasks. This role uses pallet jacks, laptops, scanners, and other office products. Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Days of work and hours vary depending on location. Extended evening, weekend and holiday working hours may be needed to support operational demands during peak times.
Required Qualifications and Experience
U.S. Citizenship or authorized U.S. Work Eligibility
No U.S. Work Visa sponsorship available
Required Education, Experience & Eligibility Requirements
High School Diploma/GED
6 months warehouse/inventory experience
Able to pass pre-employment drug screening, driving, and background checks
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Ability to use a Pallet Jack
Proficient use and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Active Smart Phone/ Equivalent Device
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.25 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- If our company, LG-OSS, extends you a job offer, can you pass a background check?
- If our company, LG-OSS, extends you a job offer, can you pass a drug test?
- Do you have an active working smartphone?
- * IMPORTANT: For this position, our Client requires all LG-OSS employees to EITHER be vaccinated against COVID-19 – OR – provide a request for religious or medical accommodation. Can you be in compliance with this request by December 8, 2021?
- Are you able to work in Redwood City, CA 94063?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse, Inventory or Shipping Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook): 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- State ID or Driver’s License (Required)