Website Rock Bottom Restaurant
Like most great ideas, Rock Bottom started out as a simple thought: create the best place for friends to share a beer and a bite. Fast forward twenty plus years and you will find Rock Bottom in over 10 cities across the US with over 700 original brews and more than 125 industry awards.
The Rock Bottom vision starts with a great team. We help our restaurants see this vision by empowering our people to take care of their Guests, while having fun and producing a made-from-scratch product.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
SERVER / SERVERS
Your role is to exceed our guest’s expectations and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests every time!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining experience by guiding our guests through our menu, while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage offerings.
- Take pride in providing timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for.
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests.
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical, dental, vision and supplemental life insurance.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to serve alcohol (based on state regulations).
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Previous experience as a server is preferred, but not required.
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery (RB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company. At RockBottom you can grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job for Food Server / Waiter / Waitress will focus on guest service / waiting tables in which you will be expected to provide great customer service. Mesero / Mesera roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other Waiters / Waitresses.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.