Website Seven Hills Veterinary Hospital
Full Job Description
Veterinary Receptionist / Client Care Representative If you love animals and want to grow with a veterinary hospital that focuses on providing excellent medical care to family pets, please read on!
Seven Hills Veterinary Hospital in San Francisco California is searching for a full-time or part-time Veterinary Receptionist / Client Care Representative to join the team at our growing practice in the San Francisco area! Our three veterinarians and long term team are dedicated to deliver excellence by providing state-of-the-art veterinary medicine, sensible and personalized treatment plans, and extraordinary customer service.
- Offer a competitive salary (DOE)
- Provide all employees with an excellent benefits package (PTOs, medical, bonuses, educational stipends, veterinary care benefit and more!)
- Have experience at a veterinary hospital
- Have a strong work ethic and want to join a team that values accomplishing goals together
- Are computer savvy
- Don’t mind working hard because you want a great learning experience
- Want to share your enthusiasm and excitement about working with people and animals
- Are committed to extraordinary customer service
- Can also maintain grace under fire in a busy environment…
…Then, we want to meet you!
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and resume. Must have high school diploma, associate or bachelors college degree desired. Previous veterinary experience or a strong customer service work experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
We require all staff to wear face masks. Only pets are currently allowed in the hospital.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply