Website Live Nation
Full Job Description
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Staff will be expected to perform one or either of these roles:
- Usher: Responsible for checking admission tickets, directing guests accordingly, and assisting guests in locating their seats, venue services and facilities.
- Ticket Taker: Responsible for greeting guests and scanning guest tickets.
- Provide excellent guest services by greeting, directing and assisting guests
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide event and venue information
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Refuse admittance to undesirable persons or persons without correct tickets or passes.
- Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity or designation, using criteria such as seating location, color or date issued, and direct appropriately
- Directing guests to venue services and facilities
- Provide assistance with guests’ special needs, such as helping those with wheelchairs
- As designated:
- Scan guests’ admission tickets
- Operate ticket scanners, printers, other equipment as needed
- Assist guests in finding seats, lighting the way with flashlights, if necessary.
- Settle seating disputes or help solve other guest concerns
- Other tasks as assigned by the Usher/Ticket Taker Manager or Supervisors
Walking, climbing stairs-Constant
Lifting/Carrying (50+ lbs)-Frequent
Position reports directly to:
- Usher/Ticket Taker Manager
- Usher Supervisor, Ticket Taking Supervisor (as-designated)
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ticket Taker only: Minimum 16 years of age with appropriate work permit
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous guest service experience a plus.
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50+ lbs.