Website Royal House
Full Job Description
Need to have your own vehicle and be able to work any time between 9 am – 1 pm, 2 pm – 6 pm Monday and Friday.
- Testing event preparation, day of event oversight and ensuring the results are processed and communicated according to internal procedures
- Assist our staff, and visitors through the COVID entry screening protocols on our factory.
- Administers COVID-19 testing in compliance with testing protocols
- Ensure adequate labeling of the specimens and proper transportation to the laboratory after completion of the event
- Follow all procedures for complete and accurate check in and check out of staff and visitors.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues
- Perform other safety related work as requested.
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Great communicator no matter what channel – email, phone, text, slack, and in person
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service, communication and grammar skills.
- Must have an empathetic and compassionate manner.
- General awesomeness, with a sense of humor and love of fun!
- Ability to perform as part of a team as well as work independently.
The position is part time – 20 hours a week and top of the market salary for the ideal candidates. Excellent job advancement opportunities.
GUARANTEED BASE PAY + BONUSES
We need you to be able to start ASAP.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $21.50 – $27.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location