Website Fitness 19 Morgan Hill
The go-to team member for production and club experience! During your shift, you will be working with your Club Manager to assist customers (guests) with joining the gym, helping current members with memberships issues, showing a “happy to help” attitude when members and guests have questions or concerns, and teaming up with the Club Manager to ensure great service and the cleanest gym ever!
- Each day, your main objective will be to connect with customers through our CRM (customer relationship Management system), provide tours of the gym to potential members, and present all membership and personal training options.
- You will work as a team to reach club goals in various joining metrics and learn how to become an effective salesperson (not that pushy cars salesperson you always hear about) but a true professional that is happy to help, encouraging, and eager to guide our customers to choose a healthier lifestyle.
- You will be the first to take new memberships to exceed and capitalize on monthly goals and KPIs.
- Experience with customer service preferred.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- A passion for health and fitness.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and over the phone.
- Optimistic and outgoing.
- Very organized.
- Good listener.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification (within 60 days of employment).
- Some light lifting may be required (up to 50 lbs).
- Standing for prolonged periods.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of your Fitness 19 team.
- Support our Service Specialist Team when needed.