Website Palmetto Superfoods
Come join our healthy fast-food startup! At Palmetto Superfoods, we make delicious açaí superfood bowls to serve to our customers. We are growing every day and are looking for highly skilled individuals with enormous potential to join our team.
We are hiring:
- Team Members: Starting at $17/hr-$19/hr (depending on experience)
- Shift Leaders: Starting at $19/hr-$21/hr (depending on experience)
- Assistant Manager: Starting at $22/hr-$25/hr (depending on experience)
- Memorize the 1-2-3 Steps on building a proper superfood bowl and be able to explain the health benefits of the ingredients and the food to customers in an upbeat and informative manner.
- Keep the front lobby and outside area clean.
- Have excellent customer service, including being positive and extremely polite, and informative to customers, as well as giving accurate wait times.
- Assist and ring up guests, answer text support and take orders over the phone.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the food and recipes. Must be able to follow recipes and to make all food in a timely and sanitary manner.
- Prep food according to proper procedures.
- Continuously and thoroughly clean the kitchen and lobby.
- Put away deliveries and keep everything organized.
- Washing blenders, containers, ice cream scoopers, and put away.
- Communicate with other staff to ensure that all orders are made correctly and in a timely way.
- Communicate with managers about the schedule, informing them in a timely manner of days off needed.
- Show up on time and take breaks for the appropriate length of time.
- Complete all opening and closing duties.
- Perform additional tasks requested by your manager.
- Follow sanitation guidelines.
- Stock and rotate food.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Practice cost-cutting measures.
- Pitch in and work as a team.
- Track food quality.
- Handle special circumstances.
- Customer service!
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and managers.
- Must be able to handle a basic computer, POS system; handling order receipts.
- We are looking for staff who are flexible and can work during our hours of 7 AM to 9 PM.
- We are looking for people who can work early mornings to open or closing times (higher pay).
- Follow health, sanitary, and safety requirements.
- Expedite orders coming and complete them out as fast as possible and 100% accurate to what the customer ordered.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, occasionally lift medium-weighted boxes, move quickly, and have a sense of urgency.
- Positive personality/customer service/engagement in person and in digital formats is key.
- Maintain a clean and work-appropriate personal appearance.
- Come to work with a positive attitude, and are willing to work well with others.
- Food experience or active Food Handler Permit is a PLUS!
- Computer/Mobile knowledge is a PLUS!
- All potential applicants if hired, are required to take a COVID-19 Testing and test negative before joining the team.
- 401k Match
- Health Insurance for Full Time Employees
- Commuter Reimbursements when applicable
- Access to Social/ Influencer Events such as Outside Lands (Based on Employee Status)
- Access to Sport Events such as Warriors, and Concerts at Chase Center (Based on Employee Status)
About Palmetto Superfoods:
A “build your own” vegan friendly, dairy-free, and healthy açaí bowl concept. We are not a traditional restaurant, as we like to think Palmetto Superfoods as a product/ service but delivering it to the end consumer in different formats physically AND digitally. We believe in building a Omni-channel like brand where we have physical locations, online local delivery, e-commerce, CPG wholesale, and International licensing. We believe this will be crucial in building a prominent food & beverage brand regards to the future of the food industry. We are growing fast and we are looking for hard working young individuals to grow with us as we open more locations and start our online operations as well. Learn more: palmettosuperfoods.com