Website Bjs Restaurant
Full Job Description
Open interviews conducted daily – Walk-ins Welcome
We are always looking for great talent to join our team!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation – paid time off*
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.
NOW HIRING – Take Out Team Members
Take Out Team Members are responsible for providing Gold Standard service and hospitality to every take out Guest. Take Out Team Members are service oriented, team players who represent our value of Gracious Hospitality to our Guest by providing positive Guest interactions while serving them in a friendly and efficient manner. The Take Out Team Member will have a thorough knowledgeable of all aspects of BJ’s menu, handcrafted beverages, wine list, specialty drinks and prices to enable them to make recommendations that enhances the Guest experience, allowing them to fully enjoy the vast and diverse menu choices we offer.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift.
- Uses proper BJ’s telephone etiquette to answer and direct calls.
- Set up/break down and continual maintenance of Take out and Curbside area.
- Take Guests order in person or by phone in friendly and courteous manner following all Take out Service Execution steps, recommending Curbside Service to all call-in orders.
- Make suggestions and give Guests options based on through knowledge of BJ’s food and beverage menu.
- Handle POS system quickly and efficiently.
- Package all take out items correctly and efficiently according to BJ’s guidelines, double checking that all food is made and packaged properly, and all items ordered are accounted for.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and service.
- Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system, uphold strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all transactions.
- Able to respond to guest complaints.
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Ability to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at the end of the shift
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
At BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.
Our extensive menu includes BJ’s signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ’s own handcrafted beer!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.