Website La Petite Swim Schools
Teaching, 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child?
La Petite Swim Schools is Hiring Swim Teachers/Instructors now in Half Moon Bay!
Must have weekend availability!
We need to hire someone for the following shifts:
- Sundays from 12:30 pm to 4:00 PM
- Mondays from 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
Sub opportunities available!
Qualifications and Skills
- Instructors must be over the age of 16
- Swimming experience a plus
- Experience working with children (2 months to adult) in an instructional setting a plus
- Strong communication skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to attend a 4 week paid training (about 12-14 hours a week)
- Commit to a long term job (at least a year)
Perks and Benefits
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Free or discounted swim lessons for family members
- Company Parties
- Weekly Bonuses
- Regular Raises
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Free transportation on the weekend
Apply in the following link:
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
We are teaching social distance swim lessons while our teachers and parents wear face shields while in the water. Everyone in the building must wear a face covering and practice social distancing as well.
Experience: Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Half Moon Bay
Hours per week: Less than 10
Work Remotely: No