Burlingame Country Club
Full Job Description
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR:
Burlingame Country Club (BCC) seeks seasonal part-time Summer Camp Counselors for our BCC Kids Summer Camp. If you like working outdoors, playing sports, arts & crafts, swimming and of course working with children, then this is the right place for you!
BURLINGAME COUNTRY CLUB
Established in 1893, the BCC is a private, member-owned country club located just south of San Francisco in Hillsborough and employs approximately 120 full and part-time employees. It is recognized as one of the most prestigious private clubs in the country. Facilities include a magnificent clubhouse that offers overnight guest rooms and cottages, dining and banquet areas, seasonal snack bar, 18-hole golf course and a superb tennis facility, which includes seven hard courts (two with lights), one clay court and a full-service tennis shop. The facilities are open six days per week, 12 months per year.
· Be a positive role model for the children!
· Help set up and break down activities with the assistance of the Camp Director and Head Counselor.
· Assist campers in activities, such as games, arts & crafts, and lunch.
· This camp includes golf, tennis and swimming. Counselors will help bring campers to and from each discipline.
· Maintain positive communication with parents, children and members
· Be energetic and have fun!
· Must be 16 years of age or older.
· Previous camp or childcare experience preferred.
· Enjoy working outside with children and a team environment
· Maintain a clean uniform that consist of a club polo shirt (club provides).
· Job Dates: training and in-service will be held late May/early June. The camp dates are from June 15th through July
· WorkWeek: Tuesday – Friday from 8am to 4pm, 32hr to 36hr per week
Compensation & Benefits:
· $16 per hr.
· Free Lunch
· Use of the golf course on Mondays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
TO APPLY: Please call to see if this position is still available (650) 696-8100
LOCATION: 80 New Place Rd, Hillsborough, CA 94010