Full Job Description
Tuition reimbursement program offered, cashier or cash handling experience is helpful! A GREAT opportunity for GROWTH for any Student! Training will be provided.
Zions Bancorporation is looking to onboard Students that are interested in growing a career in the financial banking services! This workplace culture values each associate’s unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all to grow and thrive.
If you have great customer service skills, experience handling cash or cashiering, we want to hear from you! As a student you will receive all training needed to succeed as a Bank Teller.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #CAM1
Responsibilities for Bank Teller
- Accurately process debit and credit transactions
- Resolves clients problems
- Identify and address clients’ needs
- Maintain client accounts
- Issue/activate ATM cards
- Ordering checks
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Bank Teller
- Experience with cashiering, customer service, balancing or other cash handling experience
- Basic knowledge of math
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs
- Creative problem solving skills