Why Join Us?
We are a stable and fast-growing food service company operating in North America (US & Canada), and we offer our employees the following:
- Great work culture, a compelling mission- vision- values, and a work environment of family spirit & fun
- Excellent training & career advancement opportunities
- Continuous learning & development
- Strong family values & culture
- Employee Benefits:
- 401 (k) Match
- Job growth opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Meal Privileges
- May be entitled to the following:
- Health Benefits
- Paid Leaves
- Paid Life Insurance
- And other employee perks
Recipient of two (2) Global Employer Excellence Awards
- Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award
- Forbes’ List of the World’s Best Employers
We are currently hiring Crew Members— a part-time/full-time position in our Store Operations. The successful candidate will work in assigned areas (or stations) either preparing food in the kitchen and/or serving customers at the front counter through the ordering process. Crew member job duties include but not limited to cooking food, preparing other menu items and ingredients, operating a cash register, running the drive-thru, cleaning the restaurant, and completing other assigned tasks.
- With High School education, preferred
- With work experience, preferred
- Friendly & customer-oriented; high energy level; must be able to work in varying work schedules and workweek/days including holidays
THIS JOB IS FOR IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT.
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.