Website In & Out
This job is what In-N-Out is all about: serving customers the freshest, highest quality foods and providing them with a friendly experience in a sparkling clean environment. At In-N-Out, our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and team-oriented.
We have thousands of Associates across California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas, Oregon, and Colorado, and these are just a few of the things they love about working at In-N-Out Burger:
- Competitive hourly wage with regular opportunity for advancement and raises
- Flexible scheduling
- Free meal during each shift!
- Paid vacation time
- Lots of fun events
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan (after meeting eligibility requirements)
- Full-time Associates are eligible for medical benefits
- And, importantly, the friendships they build with their team at their Store!
We encourage all our Associates to grow within the company. In fact, all Store Managers and Divisional Managers started as hourly Associates and were promoted with the help of an ongoing training and development program. Our commitment to quality extends to our team and we value the important role each Associate plays as a part of the In-N-Out Family.
Everyone starts as a Level 1 Store Associate, and we provide the training you need to be successful and grow from there. Prior work experience is not required. As a Store Associate, some of your responsibilities could include:
- Taking great care of our Customers. Our Associates are genuinely friendly and passionate about service. They not only satisfy Customer requests, but also anticipate our Customers’ needs. Some of the ways we serve our Customers include smiling, providing a sincere greeting, handing out stickers and hats, delivering food to tables, asking Customers about their meal and clearing their trays, and thanking them for their visit.
- Receiving and entering Customer orders with a smile and processing payments using the register/computer terminal at the counter or in the drive-through.
- Organizing and handing out all food and drink orders. This Associate also serves as a final quality control check and only hands out product that meets In-N-Out standards.
- Preparing our fresh produce, including peeling and dicing potatoes, slicing and chopping onions, slicing tomatoes, leafing lettuce, etc.
- Working in a team-oriented environment. Our Associates anticipate when others need help and are gladly willing to assist. They also ask for help when needed!
- Creating a spotless and sparkling environment by cleaning their individual workstation, store, and surrounding area, which includes daily cleaning duties before and after each shift and ongoing cleaning responsibilities during business hours.
- We take great pride in serving the best quality burgers, fries, and drinks. As you grow with In-N-Out, you’ll learn more skills, including preparing and cooking food, and have opportunities to earn raises.
- Prior work experience in customer service or hospitality is a plus, but not required
- Genuinely friendly and positive attitude and willingness to work as a team
- Strong work ethic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Related keywords: customer service, restaurant, fast food, quick service, sever