Website Rosewood Sand Hill
OVERVIEW/ BASIC FUNCTION:
To ensure the Spa is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness. To provide a supportive role to all associates. To ensure that all guests receive the Sense, A Rosewood Spa, experience.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards. Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- At all times to be flexible, courteous, resourceful and cheerful. To create an environment that is professional.
- To work in a safe manner and create a safe environment for spa guests, fitness guests and members. To know all the safety and fire procedures.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene as per the hotels grooming standards. To report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform.
- To ensure the Sense Spa is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness and comply with health, hygiene and safety regulations.
- To check and maintain the Spa ambiance set-up at all times in accordance with the minimum standards.
- To greet guests in accordance with the Sense Spa standards, to assist the Spa treatment guest to the correct locker with robe, slippers and towels.
- Escort guests to the spa waiting area, ready for the therapist to greet them before taking them to the treatment room.
- To prepare an adequate supply of cold towels and serve them as directed.
- To report any defects in the spa to the Spa Director. To keep stores in a clean and tidy state.
- To handle all cleaning materials in accordance with departmental safety standards and use in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
- To be fully converse with all the spa services in order to up sell services.
- To strictly monitor all areas throughout the day, and complete the daily cleaning schedule. To collect all used towels and re-stock clean ones
- To provide support for associates (in particular spa).
- To ensure the locker room in prepped for all users. Ensuring individual clients lockers and prepared inline with the Sense Spa minimum locker set up.
- To consistently re-stock amenities in locker rooms and other areas.
- To assist we daily preparations for advance bookings.
- To attend all departmental and general staff meetings.
- To carry out opening and closing duties as required.
- All other duties as required.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years experience with customer service, cleaning, attending, preferably with luxury clientele, hotel experience, housekeeping or caretaking
- Education: High school graduate, guest service skills
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting up to 30 pounds regularly, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding. Ability to stand and move about the space for up to an 8 hour shift.
Rosewood Sand Hill requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and applicants are required to submit proof of vaccination prior to beginning employment. In accordance with the law, Rosewood Sand Hill will accommodate employees who cannot be administered the COVID-19 vaccine for medical or religious reasons, and applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they have questions about this requirement or wish to request an accommodation.