- San Francisco
- Salary: $15.00
Website 99 Drive
Full Job Description
99 Drive is an innovative e-commerce platform that is transforming the used car buying and selling experience. 99 Drive has created an entirely unique platform where local dealerships can compete for consumer cars directly online. We have a proven business model where consumers and dealers can both win: car sellers receive the highest market price and dealers can source quality used cars directly from consumers online. The used car market is the largest US consumer retail segment estimated at $850B+ annually and is highly fragmented. We’re in the early stages of establishing a brand in the automotive e-commerce business by creating value for our customers. We have a lot of exciting work ahead of us and we’re looking for a highly motivated intern to join our team!
We treat our team members with fairness and respect. We are exclusively remote/virtual and provide flexible schedules. We will make every effort to ensure you have the best internship and work experience!
We’re looking for a Social Media and Content Marketing Intern for a paid internship opportunity to assist with tasks related to social media management and content marketing. The ideal candidate will possess excellent writing and organizational skills. S/he will work with the product owner to manage 99 Drive’s online reputation by curating social media and website content.
Interns are essential members of the team and will receive practical experience in a real digital marketplace startup environment, helping improve our product and user experience for our used car sellers and dealers.
- Curate and create social media content (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Curate and write website content (blogs, articles, etc.)
- Manage online reputation (review platforms, forums, etc.)
- Enjoys writing!
- Active on one or more social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- A good sense for graphic design and when things “just look right” (or wrong).
- Able to tactfully manage customer feedback on a public forum.
- Innate sense of discretion in public relations.
- Strong personal desire for excellence, accountable, works independently and able to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, organized, strong attention to detail and enjoys an entrepreneurial environment.
5-10 hours per week
Duration: 3 months to start; opportunity after 3 months to extend and expand role depending on performance
Salary: $15/hr to start
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE LEGAL STATUS TO WORK IN THE USA.
How to Apply:
- A short statement (cover letter) as to what you hope to gain from this internship and why you think you are a good fit.
- Copy of your resume including education, work experience and relevant extra curricular.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you soon!