This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Oracle NetSuite is seeking a passionate intern to join our Social Impact team to help our employees give back to our nonprofit partners. This is a great opportunity for anyone to get hands on experience in skilled volunteerism, corporate social responsibility, project management and communication. This is also your chance to learn alongside talented professionals in a collaborative, fun, and mission driven environment. This position is part-time for six months.
The ideal candidate will be a great team player who is comfortable with new technology, detail-oriented, and can work both collaboratively and independently.
- Manage all aspects of Pro Bono Beyond, a pro bono volunteering initiative matching skilled employees with nonprofit customers on projects related to marcom, website, and business growth. This includes recruitment of employees and customers, and all project management of pro bono teams for successful completions.
- Prepare and participate in internal outreach and communications to elevate pro bono within NetSuite.
- Support in the planning and execution of virtual Pro Bono events, as needed.
- Other responsibilities assigned as needed.
The key requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skills needed. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- High level attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Project management experience
- Experience with nonprofit organizations
- Experience in volunteer management a plus
- Genuine interest in giving back
- Corporate Social Responsibility/Social Impact a plus
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
- Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer