Website SFO Airport
Full Job Description
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures. Responsible to work their shifts according to schedule
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene and uniform according to the Bun Mee Uniform Policy
- Keep facility areas clean, stocked and well organized, maintaining supplies in all aspects of the store and notifying managers/leads when something is low or out. This includes all food, cleaning, beverage and paper items. This also includes all area of the restaurant, hallway, equipment, inside of equipment and storage areas. Sweeping, mopping, dusting, wiping and other cleaning duties. Changing of waste and recycling bins.
- Cash handling and register operations can be part of your role. Strict adherence to the cash handling policies of the company are required.
- Food production is be part of your role. This may include marinating meats, pickling vegetables, cutting vegetables, cooking rice, cooking noodles, preparing soup, preparing rolls, filling to-go sauces, making salads, making rice or noodle entrees, preparing cookies, soup service, toasting items, making house drinks, cooking meats, cooking vegetables, cooking on a griddle, cooking with a fryer, using a kettle, using knives, range and oven.
- Keeps all items in the restaurant stocked. This includes, food, beverage, paper goods, chemicals and any other items designated by your manager or lead.
- Maintains a safe environment, this includes adhering to the sexual harassment policy, the alcohol beverage policy, and the food and work place safety policy.
- Must successfully pass a ten year background and employment check.
- Must submit to and pass a Drug screen and Fingerprints.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have some experience related to the job position.
- To learn about SFO’s Background and Badging process, please click here.
All people working at SFO are eligible for incentives:
- BART Discount Card: Save $9.10 on your roundtrip BART commute
- Citizenship Workshops: Save $700 on your citizenship application cost
- Save on childcare costs. Access a subsidized childcare program for SFO employees, with tuition offered at 75 – 80% of market rate cost
- Transportation assistance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org