Each candidate will have their own time slot.
Full Job Description
This job is a great fit for someone who is customer obsessed and loves to solve problems and give great advice to our customers.
A day in the life…
- Assist customers with a variety of transactions through a seamless and friendly experience
- Demonstrate expertise in all technologies used in the store environment
- Inspire trust, teamwork and positive team relationships
- Defuse customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure the security and privacy of customer information through education, compliance and resolution of issues
- Motivate and inspire others to adopt initiatives such as our Nordstrom Rewards program
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
You own this if you have…
- The ability to effectively build relationships with your customers, peers and leadership
- Proficiency in multiple operating systems such as MS Windows, iOS and Android
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on department needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
Preferred dress code
Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie)
At Nordstrom, we like to keep things simple. We have one goal: Make customers feel good. Whether we’re helping a bride find the perfect dress or teaching a group of kids to tie their shoes, we’re focused on creating long-lasting relationships with our customers and our employees.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package complete with a fabulous merchandise discount, medical coverage, an employer-matched retirement plan and much more.
For us, social responsibility is really about being a company that our customers and employees can be proud of. So we work to reduce our impact on the environment, give back to the communities that support us, work to create a fair, safe workplace for the people who make our products and provide our employees with a great place to work. Learn more about our diversity and Nordstrom Cares programs.
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.