Website Fog Bird
Full Job Description
Fogbird is a brand new cocktail lounge in downtown San Mateo seeking talented, friendly servers who are passionate about hospitality and craft cocktails.
Fogbird is the newest hospitality iteration from industry veterans David & Susan Hunsaker, the creators of 31st Union, and one of the Bay Area’s best bartenders, Nikki Molinari, who has developed a following through her work at Ettan, Pizzeria Delfina & Tacolicious. Fogbird Cocktail Lounge will be a special place for our guests to gather, find joy and take a moment of respite with a craft cocktail in hand. Our goal as a team is to build a full-service cocktail hospitality business which includes our lounge, cocktail education and ready-to-drink cocktails. .
We are seeking Industry professionals from all walks of life interested in pursuing growth. Experience bartending / serving is not necessary; we will train candidates with a great outlook and willingness to learn. We offer the opportunity to grow professionally in a safe environment while serving the Peninsula craft cocktails that are inventive, fun and approachable.
The ideal candidate has:
- The ability to multitask in a highly dynamic and demanding environment.
- A passion for craft cocktails and a willingness to learn, grow, adapt, evolve and leave your mark on Fogbird.
- The ability to build rapport with guests and build regulars.
- The highest professional standards and work ethic
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly compensation based on experience, plus tips.
- Two consecutive days off in a row (we will be closed Sunday/Monday)
- Growth opportunities as we grow our cocktail education programs. We will need people who are willing to get in front of a crowd and educate either in person or over zoom. Compensation for these events is lucrative
- Team building events & outings twice a year
- Mentoring from industry veterans
Send resumes along with a personalized introduction note in application to which position you are applying.
Thank you. We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Casual dining restaurant
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Following the County of San Mateo guidelines