Website Qwick Professionals
Full Job Description
Seeking experienced servers with 1 year+ experience, that want the freedom and flexibility of picking their own shifts, and getting paid the same day.
Welcome To Qwick! Work When You Want; Get Paid Same Day!
Qwick is an On-Demand staffing platform that lets you work when you want. We match you with serving and other front of house gigs (if you want!) to work in your free time. Think of “Uber” or “Doordash” but for hospitality gigs! We operate in select cities nationally and have over 250k Professionals on the platform.
Invited to a shift you want to work? Great, just click “Accept” and arrive on time ready to work. Not Feeling it? No problem at all, decline or ignore the text and wait for the next one. The best part of it all is that you can get paid right after you clock out.
Why work with Qwick?
- Make competitive pay – Qwick currently pays up to $30/hour for shifts (sometimes even more)
- Refer a friend and both get $100 when they complete their first shift
- Refer a hospitality business and get $500 when they complete 5 shifts
- Get paid same-day (instantly with a debit card)
- Shifts based on your experience are texted to you
- Only work when you want; no commitments ever
- No penalty for declining a shift invitation
Restaurant Server responsibilities consist of some or all of the following:
- Serve restaurant guests and put smiles on their faces
- Work with chefs and and/or on-site manager to provide an exceptional dining experience
- Greet customers and present menus
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Take and serve food/drinks order
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Deliver checks and collect payments
Q: How much will I be paid?
A: We firmly believe in paying Professionals on our platform a living wage. The pay is different for each job, and you will get to see it before accepting the shift. We’ve seen Businesses post shifts for up to $35 an hour! With a debit card, you can get same-day pay.
Q: How do I get started?
A: You can start earning shifts in a few easy steps! Download the Qwick Professionals app, create an account, attend a casual orientation session (about 5 minutes to learn more about the platform), submit proper certifications (food and alc), and start working! We’re all about quality and simplicity, and try to keep our process as easy as can be.
Q: What kind of jobs can I work?
A: We have more than 27 job types between the Front of House and Back of House including servers, line cook, busser, event chef, prep cook, event help, and so much more. You can work different shifts with Qwick in the same day/week, as long as they do not overlap and you have plenty of time for travel.
Q: How do I get shifts?
A: When a business posts a shift, our system matches top candidates to the job, and sends them an invite in the app. No need to call in, or signup on a job board. When there is a shift available for you, we will let you know!
We’re thrilled to welcome you to the Qwick platform, and are happy to answer any questions via text at @794-25. Thank you!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.25 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Please cancel your shift if you are ill and provide any proper documentation to support. Within the app, please read full job descriptions before accepting a shift to understand if a business requires masks and/or proof of vaccine.