Website CRU Wine Bar
Full Job Description
Cru Wine bar is a modern day European wine bar serving casual yet elegant small plates such as paella, pork belly, and gnocchi and an eclectic mix of rare and small producer wines and beer. With our fresh, simple, high quality food at a great value, Cru Wine Bar is a fun and lively community gathering place unlike any other. As we experience growth, our team members are the driving force of our continued success.
We are seeking positive and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team! We are now hiring full-time and part-time team members. This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, fast paced, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful experience.
1. Delivers food and drinks to guests.
2. Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
3. Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
4. Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
5. Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
6. Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes
correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
7. Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables.
1. Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
2. Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
3. Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
4. Mobility required during the entire shift.
5. Transports glass racks and cases up to 25 pounds (such as a case of beer) up to 15 times per shift.
Previous experience as restaurant server, waiter, waitress, wait staff, runner, front of the house, or other FOH part time restaurant job very helpful to the success at this job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.62 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Vaccination proof and masks are required for employees. We follow all of San Mateo county guidelines for safety.
- Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location