Website DENNIS Uniform
Full Job Description
Since 1920 Dennis Uniform has been a pioneer in the uniform industry both as a manufacturer and as a retailer. Currently Dennis operates over thirty eight retail stores, has a talented “field sales” team, offers a commerce-enabled website, and has a national call center to help serve its thousands of school uniform and corporate apparel customers. Dennis Uniform Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Our Brand Promise: DENNIS makes school uniforms easy.
Our Mission: To make it easy for schools to design and maintain best-in-class uniform programs that meet their goals and values, while providing families with seamless shopping experiences for high quality and comfortable uniform products that students deserve.
Our Core Values: Simplicity, Trust, Focus, Reliability, Leadership.
This position will provide the highest level of customer service.
This position reports to the Store Manager.
The Retail Sales Associate position is maintained within a DENNIS store. Broad areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure all customer needs are met and complaints resolved with quick efficient service
- Effectively merchandise products and displays to maximize sales/profitability
- Develop a thorough knowledge of products and school uniform requirements
- Ensuring entire store (retail floor, dressing rooms, restrooms, warehouse, etc.) are kept clean, safe, and functional
- Attend school sales and help manage inventory at sales
- Assist coworkers as needed (examples might be helping with shipping and receiving, applying logos and emblems to uniforms, stocking items, administrative duties, etc.)
- Ensuring the receipt, co-ordination and safety of good coming through the warehouse. Ensuring orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
- Exceptionally friendly and positive attitude
- English literacy, verbal and written (bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply)
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work under pressure a must
- Strong commitment to meeting goals and deadlines
Education and Experience
- Minimum 1+ years retail or customer service experience
- Ability to stand for long periods (4-5 hours at a time), bend and lift 40 lbs., and work on ladders
Must be able to work Mondays and Saturdays
Employee will learn how to use POS, learn the schools uniform programs in the local area, shipping and receiving, learn how to receive, restock, and be responsible for the day to day interactions with customers who come into the store and be responsible for the layout and tidiness of the store and stock room.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- 1 – 3 months
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- This position offers a great opportunity to gain valuable customer service experience.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location