This job is a great fit for someone who is customer obsessed and loves to solve problems.
A day in the life…
- Assist customers with a variety of transactions through a seamless and friendly experience
- Demonstrate expertise in all technologies used in the store environment
- Inspire trust, teamwork and positive team relationships
- Defuse customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure the security and privacy of customer information through education, compliance and resolution of issues
- Motivate and inspire others to adopt initiatives such as our Nordstrom Rewards program
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
You own this if you have…
- The ability to effectively build relationships with your customers, peers and leadership
- Proficiency in multiple operating systems such as MS Windows, iOS and Android
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on department needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.