Website Ulta Beauty
Full Job Description
Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences—for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we’re transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
This position is a seasonal role that is hired to work a specific limited period of time.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Welcome to an exciting future in the retail beauty industry! As a seasonal Beauty Advisor at Ulta Beauty, you will be the first point of contact for our guest Beauty Enthusiasts, setting and exceeding their expectations for the beauty journey they’re about to experience within your store. As the initial face of the Ulta Beauty brand, you will have the opportunity to put your passion for beauty on full display, while ensuring that everything in the store is clean, fully stocked and ready to “wow” guests and other associates.
- Promptly acknowledging and warmly greeting each guest entering the store
- Offering friendly, knowledgeable and courteous service that always takes priority over other related duties
- Determining each guest’s needs and answering questions concerning products and services (partnering with management as needed)
- Recommending additional and complementary products and/or services based on guest interests or items already selected for purchase, promoting the Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
- Informing guests of current promotions, events and services within the store, booking appointments for in-store events
- Serving multiple guests at one time while maintaining composure during busy or peak selling times
- Helping to eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor
- Courteously handling sales, refunds and exchanges
- Ensuring all resets and planograms are executed properly
- Setting up advertising displays or arranging merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events
- Ensuring the store is replenished throughout the day and merchandising all products to company standards on shelves and tables
- Participating in physical inventory preparation, execution and follow-up
- Executing receipt of shipment truck within company guidelines
- Ensuring overall store cleanliness including restrooms, cashwrap, backroom and sales floor
- Staying informed regarding new or existing products (e.g., their ingredients and benefits) to better serve guests
- A demonstrated passion for superior guest service, with the ability to build and maintain strong guest relationships
- Competency with sales and troubleshooting
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- 1 year of retail experience preferred, but not required
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift 50 pounds of merchandise for a full-scheduled shift
COLORADO PAY RANGE
For a summary of available benefits click: https://careers.ulta.com/careers/about-us/benefits-and-career-development
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.