Website The Fish Market
Get to Know Us:
The Fish Market serves only the freshest catches from waters near, far and everywhere in between. Seafood is our passion, freshness is our mission, and quality is our commitment. Founded in 1976 by a sport fisherman, business partner, boat captain and gourmet chef, we pride ourselves on offering our guests Uncompromised Quality and ensuring that our employees are empowered to ensure that every guest experiences what that means. With six restaurants in the state, we’re a California seafood tradition and we’re looking to bring aboard great employees to join us.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive pay plus tips
• 50% Employee Discount
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (full-time only eligible)
As a Seafood Clerk, you will work behind our restaurant’s seafood case to provide over-the-counter service and assist guests with questions and orders. By following The Fish Market’s standards and procedures, you’ll handle, cut, and prepare seafood to order. You will be the essential role in maintaining the freshness and presentation of our seafood case.
• Must obtain California Food Handler’s card within 30 days of hire
• Able to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes (nights, weekends and holidays)
• Ability to lift/carry products horizontally/vertically up to 75 pounds
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a shift
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. The Fish Market reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
The Fish Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.