Website Draeger's Market
Sanitation Worker – South San Francisco
Draeger’s Supermarkets, Inc is seeking a one Full Time and one Part-time Sanitation Workers immediately.
This position reports to the Sanitation Lead and Plant Superintendent
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
• Cleaning SSf Commissary and Office.
• Manage cleaning products.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to use cleaning equipment safely
• Mopping, scrubbing, lifting, pushing and pulling of cases and equipment.
• Able to follow instructions and established procedures.
• Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends, early mornings, evenings, and holidays.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401k Program
- 20% Employee Discount
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Signing Bonus – $250 bonus after 40 hours worked & up to $1,000 to be paid to those who work through December 31st (Exact amount is based upon actual hours worked.)
Draeger’s is a family owned grocery store that satisfies varied grocery needs of surrounding and far reaching neighborhoods. We hire the most knowledgeable and qualified personnel capable of consistently meeting our patron’s needs. We offer a fine blend of gourmet, international and natural foods, prepared foods/bakery products, meat, wine, catering, beverages and cookware products.
We offer full medical and dental benefit on the first of the month following 60 days, offer 401K plan and paid vacation after one year of employment.
If you think you would be the right person for this position we would like to discuss it with you. Please e-mail your resume and include “Janitor” in the subject line or visit us at www.Draegers.com
Please email your resume to: careers@Draegers.com
Please – no telephone calls.
To apply for this job email your details to careers@Draegers.com