Website Jimmy John's Sandwiches
Full Job Description
Jimmy John’s in San Francisco (Financial District) has an immediate opening for Full-Time/Part Time Inshop Sandwich Makers & Full-Time/Part Time Skateboard Delivery. All workers must execute fast sandwich orders along with incredible customer service. We will train you to be a JJ Rockstar!
We have a positive energy in our stores along with a strong work ethic and freaky fast movement at all times. We are loud, fast paced, fun and energetic!
– Must be able to work with others and as a team.
– Must be dependable
– Must have reliable transportation to work
– Uncapped Bonus Program
– Paid Vacations
– Free Lunch and Employee Discounts
We are a growing company with new stores in the pipeline with GM & Catering Manager positions available also. Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision. Ability to handle stress and high-volume operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 – $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our staff as safe as possible we have installed plastic barriers from customers. We also provide gloves and sanitizer. Masks must be worn at all times in the store.
- English (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma