Website Bonneville San Francisco
Full Job Description
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake City. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville Bay Area has an immediate opening for a dynamic Sales Marketing Specialist. This person will be responsible for working collaboratively with sales managers, account executives and the support team on sales marketing materials, collateral, presentations and recaps, as well as inbound marketing strategy and execution. In addition, this role is responsible for researching key consumer verticals and developing sales marketing campaigns that generate leads for the outside sales team. This person is a creative, organized, detail-oriented individual who can handle multiple tasks in different areas of traditional radio as well as digital media channels. You will help ensure a smooth operation and drive revenue across the Bonneville San Francisco cluster.
This is a hybrid on-site/remote role that requires the employee to regularly work at our San Francisco site. In order to work on Company premises, or with clients / members of the public at other locations, Bonneville employees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous seven days.
- Work closely with marketing/promotions, programming, digital and business departments to develop and implement successful promotions, events, and entertainment features to ensure they meet partnership goals and objectives and provide maximum return on investment for clients.
- Timely respond to any sponsor requests and questions.
- Produce client recaps that include details of all activities including documentation of all sponsorship deliverables – audio and digital campaigns, promotional activity, and results.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the sales department to manage partnerships, and to ensure that current partners receive superior service and comprehensive fulfillment and execution of all contractual elements
- Play a lead role in developing inbound marketing strategies and campaigns that nurture potential clients to become viable leads for the sales team.
- Assist AE’s in developing new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet revenue goals.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and management to create tailored marketing campaigns for new and existing clients.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to promote retention of customers and overall positive experience with the brand.
- Build and update professional sales collateral for the sales team
- Conduct research on new and existing clients to enhance prospecting and sales presentations
- Manage and update sales resources for proposal creation and prospecting efforts
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in business, communications, sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of two years of advertising support experience, digital experience desired
- Understanding of digital advertising is preferred
- Ability to assist with client facing presentations
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions for recommendations
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter
- Able to manage multiple tasks and campaigns in a timely manner with accuracy
- Exceptional organization skills and detail-oriented
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies. Proficiency with MS Office suite, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and project management tools a must.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.