Website Vita Coco
Full Job Description
Know where Brazil is on the map? Good.
Know what a coconut looks likes? Even better.
Are you a sales superstar with an entrepreneurial attitude? YOU’RE HIRED. Well almost…
The Coconut All-Star will visit key retail accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and distributor sales reps to increase visibility, availability, and overall presence of our brands inside assigned territories. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person, willing and ready to go Coconuts in every account.
This role is based out of the San Francisco/Oakland, California area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve 15% growth in assigned retail accounts per month.
- Physically build out both small and large displays using cases of product ranging from 10-35 pounds
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
- Develop plans within territory to EXECUTE programming given from Vita Coco
- Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with local distributors and brokers
- Call on key decision-makers weekly basis to optimize in-store availability
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution
- Proper shelf management positions for cold and ambient
- Permanent and paper POS placements and display merchandising
- Increase overall visibility of All Market Brands within assigned account base
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Ability to lift cases of product between 10-35 pounds.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Innovative and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, and consumers
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Part-Time
Duration: May 1st – September 1st
Availability: 30 hours/week, likely to include a weekend day
Pay Rate: ~$15/hr
Must have regular use of vehicle and valid driver’s license to drive from store to store making many stops each day.
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour