Website Best Buy
Full Job Description
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Guides customers through complex solutions across multiple product categories and services in home, in-store, and virtually.
- Seamlessly incorporates knowledge across all categories to build broader, more impactful solutions.
- Supports projects from start to finish while acting as a liaison for customers throughout their journey.
- Coordinates “My Team” system for customers to see projects from initial vision and development to delivery and installation.
- Maintains relationships with other employees across channels through coaching and supervision to ensure a smooth process with consultants.
- Supports customer interaction from pre-call and walkthrough to installation and post-sale follow up.
- Delivers solutions across every channel of Best Buy with a full understanding of all sales and transactional systems.
- Connects customers with appropriate experts within the organization.
- Navigates services and solutions of Best Buy capabilities to pair customers with the appropriate level of sales support from Consultants to Designers and Account Managers as needed.
- 1 year of experience building complex solutions in sales, customer service, or related fields
- 1 year of experience selling in premium products, luxury brands, and/or custom design environments
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- 1 year of leadership experience in related field or military leadership equivalent
- 1 year of experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Join our team!
While you’re busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we’re working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let’s do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.