You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores. You’ve got style, and love to help others create a head to toe look with both apparel and sneakers that will get them noticed. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a positive attitude. You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor. Your success will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- 0-3 year of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays