Website Finish Line Inc.
Full Job Description
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store.
Our employees are key to our success.
Position Title: Store Associate at our Finishline Stanford Location
Summary: Performs sales and customer service tasks by performing the following duties.
- Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
- Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep and store upkeep as needed.
- Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to be a complete job description.
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day usually 3 – 5 days per week.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 – 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.45 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location