Website 24 Hr Fitness
Who we are:
At 24 Hour Fitness, we are dedicated to our mission of creating a healthier, happier world. We are passionate about providing a fitness community that is accessible, affordable, and welcoming to everyone. We’re on the hunt for team members who are committed to being the best part of each other’s day and who have a genuine desire to help our members achieve results they can feel proud of.
You’re excited about this role because you will:
- Set challenging goals for yourself and your team, including relevant metrics and action plans that will drive your business forward. Build a high-performing team with a bench plan designed to achieve, exceed, and sustain your business results and create an environment that fosters the conditions for success.
- Communicate, lead by example, and motivate the team to provide an exceptional membership experience with passion. Engage and inspire a team to achieve and exceed revenue targets for membership, fitness & labor.
- Model the behaviors that will motivate and train your team to provide an exceptional membership experience. Create an inclusive culture that reflects the company brand, values, and strategy. Leverage your ability to identify and attract great talent and help them become their very best for our members.
You’ll spend your days:
- Demonstrating, coaching to, and focusing on the behaviors that drive member acquisition and retention, and proactively reviewing process and team member effectiveness. You drive successful guest and member engagement, and are responsible for the attainment of sales goals, including new member sales and fitness revenue, retail and member retention.
- Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding skilled sales and service-focused individuals to set your team up for success. You’ll cultivate strong selling skills through continuous assessment, feedback and coaching via observation, shadowing, and modeling interactions with guests. You’ll also deliver regular training to ensure your team provides exceptional service in a member-centric environment.
- Partnering with the club Fitness Manager to execute company fitness initiatives designed to improve the member experience and increase engagement through fitness offerings – including personal training, group exercise classes and 24GO digital content.
- Developing and executing business plans, reviewing weekly sales numbers and club statistics with your GM to identify potential revenue gaps and modify team execution strategy as necessary.
We’re excited about you because you:
Get excited about great service — you’ll partner with your General Manager (GM) to provide a best-in-class, member-centric experience tailored to guest and member needs. You lead by example to provide a clean, friendly, well-maintained club to members and guests, building a community where everyone feels included.
Recognize and celebrate exceptional performance and the excellent results our members will achieve by coaching and developing your sales and service team members. You’ll collaborate and problem solve with your team to help remove obstacles and ensure that we exceed our existing and new members’ expectations.
Bring with you 2+ years of progressive retail or sales leadership experience and a commitment to helping others achieve their Fitness and wellness goals.
Full-time, with flexible availability across weekdays, weekends, and holidays to best serve our member community .
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. See Job Description for further information about this job.