Website 24 Hr Fitness
LOCATION 1650 Industrial Road San Carlos CA 94070
Sales and Service Expert
Who we are
At 24 Hour Fitness, we are dedicated to our mission of creating a healthier, happier world. We are passionate about providing a fitness community that is accessible, affordable, and welcoming to everyone. We’re on the hunt for team members who are committed to being the best part of each other’s day and who have a genuine desire to help our members achieve results they can feel proud of.
You’re excited about this role because you will:
- Share your passion for fitness by helping new members get started on their fitness journey. You’ll deliver an outstanding and well-rounded sales and service experience to all guests and members through a compelling approach of offering membership, fitness and retail products and services.
- Build relationships and translate the value of 24 Hour Fitness product and service offerings, with a strong focus on behaviors that drive member acquisition and retention. You easily make genuine connections with people, seek to understand their unique needs, and prescribe the perfect solution.
- Work side by side with your team bringing our mission and values to life, interacting with members to ensure an inclusive, welcoming, and positive environment.
You’ll spend your days:
- Delivering a genuine, authentic and engaging guest experience tailored to their unique needs and interests while providing best-in-class customer service. You will execute the CARE sales model with each guest and share how 24 Hour Fitness’ products/services can meet their fitness needs. You’ll get to tour potential members through the club and showcase the facility, equipment, services and amenities that directly tie back to their individual fitness needs and goals.
- Contacting potential members by phone to invite them into our club so we can help them get started on their fitness journey. You’ll manage and follow up on leads by using our Lead Management System, and utilize a daily planner to track and plan successful lead management and selling activities.
- Generating leads/new business internally through member promotions, referrals, the distribution of guest passes, and contacting leads generated via phone. You’ll also be responsible for effectively setting appointments for leads.
We’re excited about you because you:
- Are authentic, sincere and open-minded; you show up as who you are; you are self-motivated, passionate about helping others, eager to learn, and have a genuine interest in helping others.
- Strive to excel, exceed goals, have a can-do attitude and embraces failure as an opportunity to grow and learn.
- Love to achieve or exceed sales goals, and have a genuine interest in helping others. You have 1-2+ years of retail or fitness sales experience. Note: CPR and AED certification required within 60 days of employment.
Part-time or Full-time, with flexible availability across weekdays, weekends, and holidays to best serve our member community .
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. See Job Description for further information about this job.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Sales