Website Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel
Who We Are…
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It’s a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That’s how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That’s why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
Help us build something unique.
Managed by BPR Properties, Cabana Crowne Plaza is 195-room hotel located in Palo Alto surrounded by the vibrant energy of Silicon Valley. The Crowne Plaza Palo Alto prides itself in bringing employees into the welcome ambiance of a completely renovated and upscale tech savvy hotel. The Cabana also features 4290 Bistro & Bar- a delicious restaurant offering contemporary American cuisines.
What We Look For…
The Inspectress/Inspector will inspect all cleaned departure rooms, stayover rooms, and VIP’s. Responsibilities include inspecting, maintaining tools and supplies, and support to Guest Room Attendants and House Attendants. The Inspectress/Inspector will assist the housekeeping staff in achieving the highest standard of cleanliness for the property and adhering to the safety standards of BPR Properties.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Inspect the cleaning of all guest rooms and public spaces within the hotel to include meeting space, restrooms, lobby, and all guest room hallways.
- Inspect all VIP rooms daily to ensure VIP standards for status are adhered to.
- Audit one check-out room per Guest Room Attendant per day using designated Audit Sheet to ensure rooms are up to hotel standards and follow up with Executive Housekeeper.
- Verify room status on AM report; report discrepant rooms; prioritize and update status of check-out rooms.
- Inspect public areas, restrooms, meeting and office space at least twice a day to ensure cleanliness utilizing designated checklist.
- Help with weekly and monthly inventories of supplies and linens.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving.
- Communicate with the Front Desk, Sales, and Maintenance Departments to ensure a high quality product and service level is delivered to our guests.
- Assist in the development and execution of department training to educate employees on how to safely and thoroughly perform their tasks.
- Assist Room Attendants with guest room cleaning if required by hotel.
- Assist House Attendants with duties if required by hotel.
The Model Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.