Website Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel
Full Job Description
Who We Are…
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It’s a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That’s how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That’s why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
Help us build something unique.
Managed by BPR Properties, Cabana Crowne Plaza is 195-room hotel located in Palo Alto surrounded by the vibrant energy of Silicon Valley. The Crowne Plaza Palo Alto prides itself in bringing employees into the welcome ambiance of a completely renovated and upscale tech savvy hotel. The Cabana also features 4290 Bistro & Bar- a delicious restaurant offering contemporary American cuisine!
What We Look For…
We are in search for an independent, but team oriented Room Attendant who will be responsible for thoroughly cleaning to Hotel’s established cleaning standards the assigned guest rooms and work within a flexible schedule based on Hotel occupancy.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Change all linen in check out rooms and in stay over rooms as indicated by guests.
- Clean bathrooms, replace all used supplies and amenities as directed.
- Dust and vacuum all assigned rooms.
- Maintain linen and storage rooms in an orderly conditions.
- Providing guest services & accommodating guest needs.
- Restocking supply for guest rooms.
- Ensuring guest rooms are up to company standards.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
The Model Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
- Must be able to work on Sundays.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.