Website Paris Baguette
Reports to: General Manager
Here at Paris Baguette, we are part of a talented, diverse, highly competitive team—a collection of genuine individuals united by a desire to have fun and a passion to succeed. Our Retailers are the driving force of our world-class product and exemplary service. They build lasting connections with each and every one of our guests and focus on the guest experience from the time they enter the café until the guests leave. They are always Happy to Help! Pride in their work, our quality products and excellent service are non-negotiables for our team.
If you are someone who enjoys making a difference in someone’s life with just one interaction, then we are looking for you to join our team!
PASSION: Retailers are brand ambassadors who genuinely love our food, love our brand, and are customer obsessed!
ATTENTION: They pay attention to our guests, to their role, to detail, and to our product quality. They are always team players!
REMEMBER: They remember to say hello and thank you! They know those simple details can mean the world to our guests.
IMPORTANT: They know it’s important to always work with a high sense of urgency, with integrity, and as efficiently as they can.
SERVICE WITH A SMILE: Happy to Help! Our retailers want our guests and their fellow team members to feel comfortable coming to us for assistance. Smiling, having fun, being upbeat and positive with every interaction are non-negotiables.
GREET: Our Retailers always greet our guests, know to make eye contact and smile immediately upon the guest’s arrival in the café.
UNDERSTAND: They understand the guest is at the center of it all and that we only serve high-quality products.
EDUCATE: Retailers know they are the ones who educate one guests on menu items and special promotions. Answering questions and assisting guests with order decisions are their focus.
SUGGESTIVE SELLING: They know how to suggestively sell to enhance the guest experience and increases sales. Helping to recommend additional products to the guest enhances the guest experience.
THANKING THE GUEST: Our Retailers know how to thank our guest with a smile and sincere tone. They know thanking the customer for the feedback and the opportunity to make it right is the only way we win. We recognize feedback is a gift! We can only learn, grow and improve our service if we hear and understand what it is our customers are telling us.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 1-2 year of Retail, Customer Service and food handling experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED or Some College.
- Positive and passionate attitude
- High sense of integrity and ownership
- Having a “feedback is a gift” mentality. Always willing to learn and accept feedback.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Time management, ability to prioritize and follow direction.
- Adherence to food safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Proficient on Point of Sale systems, currently Toast. Understand the importance of cash handling and accuracy of transactions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for full time employees