Website Staples Store
Full Job Description
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, flexible part time hours, weekly pay, training, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play a key role in helping your store and your customer win.
- Greet customers as they enter the Print Solutions department and respond quickly and attentively
- Ask open ended questions to build relationships and understand customers copy & print marketing needs
- Use order intake tools to capture project information and offer an appropriate total print solutions
- Assist customers with tasks in the self-service area utilizing the copy machines and PC rentals
- Ask qualifying questions during consultation to generate potential leads
- Assist customers with their shipping needs and be flexible to perform other duties as assigned
QualificationsEssential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Able to work with many customers to provide a total solution
- Attention to detail and keen eye to notice quality issues throughout the print production process
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Prior customer service experience