The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion and styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow a customer following, both digitally and in-store.
A day in the life…
· Set and achieve sales goals, for both in-store and digital selling with effective use of selling tools (inclusive of text and social media)
· Build lasting relationships with customers
· Give the best service to our customers on their terms
· Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
· Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
· Work with the team to keep the department customer ready, which means filling orders, stocking, re-merchandising, price markdowns, and light cleaning
· Grow relationships by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program accounts
· The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
· This role may require you to be flexible to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
You own this if you have…
· Excellent communication and people skills
· A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
· Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve sales goals
· The ability to excel in a team environment
· The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Organization and follow through
· The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom, Inc.