Website Pet Food Express
Full Job Description
- Actively approach and engage with our two-legged and four-legged customers.
- Answer customer questions about specific products.
- Use the PFE Whole Life Approach to provide tailored recommendations that help customers live their best possible lives with their pets.
- Participate in daily training and continuous educational programs to enhance your product knowledge and sales skills.
- Stay up-to-date about new products and the pet community.
- Operate the cash register in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Unload shipments and stock the store – this includes lifting heavy bags of dog food. (It’s just one part of the job, but is pretty physical. Make sure this is for you!)
- Clean and maintain the store.
- We value potential over experience. The bottom line is that we hire great people, pay them well, and train them on what they need to know. If you’re unsure about whether you meet our qualifications, just apply.
- A passion for pets and people.
- A warm and welcoming personality.
- Sales and/or pet experience is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn, you consider yourself a lifelong learner.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends regularly.
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 50 lbs. (bags of kibble and litter).
What you’ll love:
- Pay starting at $16.50-$17.50 DOE and opportunities for growth.
- Fun team and managers who care about your development.
- Investment in your pet knowledge, you’ll never see pets the same way!
- Best employee discount in the industry – extends to you and your family members.
- Competitive vacation, holiday, and sick pay.
- Health insurance, 401k match, profit-sharing, and other great benefits – even pet insurance!
- Community volunteer opportunities.