What you’ll be doing day to day
- Assisting customers and providing advice on the best solutions for their homes.
- Keeping your sales floor tidy, priced and fully stocked to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Acting as an expert and consultant on a broad range of home furnishing solutions, products and services to inspire and inform customers.
- Guiding customers toward top-selling and prioritized products.
- Assembling display products for the introduction of new products.
1 year experience in retail sales, preferably in the home furnishing sector
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Part-time BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes HOURS – HL2 (20-34hours/week) Open availability Preferred. working hours fall between 8:00am-10:30pm Monday-Sunday. Weekends required. You will have off 1 weekend/month. Schedule released 4 weeks in advance. Starting rates range from $18.35- $26.20 and will be based on relevant work experience. Whether you’re part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more. *eligible starting at only 20 hrs/wk