Website Lady M Confections Co., Ltd.
Lady M – Los Altos is hiring NOW!!! Part-Time position available!!
Why not join us?
Lady M® Confections prides itself on creating the freshest and finest handmade cakes. Its pastry chefs follow recipes that have been refined over the years to provide the highest quality in taste and appearance. The special care and attention in creating Lady M cakes has led to a loyal following with New York City and Los Angeles’s top restaurants and an ever-growing international private clientele.
Desired candidate qualities:
- Have a positive demeanor and be friendly.
- Keep a professional approach and mindset.
- Provide top of the line customer service.
- Remain alert especially during high customer traffic.
- Sales driven, able to function within a sales and customer service environment.
- Have appropriate knowledge of our brand and cakes.
- Experience in pastry, baking and culinary arts strongly encouraged to apply.
- Hourly rate is $20.00
- Comfortable in a team environment.
- Self-aware and willing to take ownership.
- Reliable and the type of individual people can count on.
- Full command of the English language, other languages spoken also useful.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and interpersonal).
- Willing to be helpful wherever and when necessary.
- Smile, we’re in the cake business!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to an individual’s actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Lady M will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act. You do not need to disclose your criminal history or participate in a background check until a conditional job offer is made to you. After making a conditional offer and running a background check, if Lady M is concerned about a conviction that is directly related to the job, you will be given the chance to explain the circumstances surrounding the conviction, provide mitigating evidence, or challenge the accuracy of the background report. Find out more about the Fair Chance Act by visiting the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing’s Fair Chance Act webpage.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
To keep our employees safe, we provide masks, hand sanitizers, gloves and practice social distancing guidelines.
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location